I'm a bigger girl. I love to eat. While at Craftalicious in November there was a lady who sold cheesecake brownies and I was in heaven. I've been craving them ever since. Well, I found a recipe for them and they are damn tasty. Try a batch and I know you'll agree. I mean, c'mon! Brownies=awesome. Cheesecake=awesome. So it stands to reason that Cheesecake Brownies=NOM NOM NOM!
- 1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (you can even use light if you're so inclined)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- Prepare the brownie mix as directed by the box. Preheat oven to temperature indicated on box. Grease an 8x8 inch pan.
- Spread the brownie batter evenly into the pan. Using an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth. Dollop the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie batter. Swirl together using a spoon or knife or finger.
- Again, listen to the box and bake it for however long it says. I found with mine that the minimum time was just perfect. Brownies will be done when a toothpick or knife or finger inserted comes out clean. Cool in the pan (if you can wait that long), then cut into bars and serve.
- Become the envy of everyone you know. These are just so damn good.